DOT Physical | Greeley CO
Licensed DOT Physical Greeley CO. Same Day Appointments Available.
What is a DOT Physical Exam?
A Department of Transportation (DOT) physical examination must be conducted by a licensed medical examiner listed on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) National Registry. If you go to advanced search and type “Sheree Montoya” you will confirm her listing. Sheree knows the medical requirements and is interested in helping you maintain your livelihood.
DOT Physical Requirements
Only a certified medical examiner can perform the DOT physical exam. The exam includes:
- Vision test: Drivers must have 20/40 vision in each eye
- Blood pressure test: Your blood pressure must be below 140/90 with or without medication
- Lung function Test: If you have respiratory conditions, like asthma, you may need additional testing. We will work with you
- Neurological Test: The examiner will test reflexes and coordination
- Movement test: The examiner will test for impairments in your movement
- Hearing Test: The examiner will test if you can hear a forced whisper
How Much Does A DOT Physical Cost?
Our DOT Physicals cost $85 and, in addition, this includes the federal filing fee. We are a Greeley small business and know how important work is to those who live in Northern Colorado.
Why NOCO Healthcare?
We will work with you
As an experienced DOT physical examiner we have been able to streamline your exam making the process convenient, fast, and affordable.
It's Your Livelihood
We know how important it is for you to maintain a current CDL medical card. We are interested in helping the driver maintain their livelihood.
We have easy scheduling so we can get you back on the road.